As a government sales and solutions provider, JANZ represents a gateway for manufacturers/vendors to sell products to the US Government. JANZ's team is very knowledgeable in government procurement vehicles and the way the government appropriates and allocates funding dollars.
JANZ recognizes that an assortment of SDVOSB competitors exist in the market, but few have the deep medical equipment knowledge that JANZ offers in the government marketplace. JANZ represents various medical segments and modalities, including Patient Monitoring, PACS, Telehealth, Ophthalmology, Dental, Audiology, Imaging, Med/Surg supplies, Therapeutic Resuscitation, Prosthetics, Infusion Pumps, Biomedical Testing Devices, Medical Simulation and Durable Medical Equipment.
Congress has shaped a legislative framework providing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small-Businesses (SDVOSB’s) with a competitive advantage in federal contracting. These advantages include:
- SDVOSB set aside contracts are preferred by many contracting offices.
- SDVOSB sole source awards significantly reduce contract protests.
- When prerequisites for a SDVOSB set-aside are not met, contracting officers are advised to follow current law and sole-source the award to a SDVOSB (DA PAM 27-50-422; The Army Lawyer, July 2008).
- Supreme Court Kingdomware case has increased spending with SDVOSB’s.
- The small business threshold has been increased to orders of $250,000.
JANZ leverages their knowledge and contacts to shape deals/opportunities early in the procurement stage. JANZ's Government Account Managers (GAMs) work hand in hand with their vendor representatives. All potential deals are discussed and developed. A successful SDVOSB enables their vendor partner to avoid procurement roadblocks and successfully complete contracts, which can include complicated change orders. Janz provides sales tracing capabilities for their partners which allows deal transparency.
JANZ has outstanding Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) evaluations by both the VA and DoD. JANZ is very familiar with the nuances of selling to the Federal government. JANZ provides tracking of all sales to our vendor partners.
JANZ owns a host of U.S. Government contracts. These contracts include the VA, VA MSPV, DoD ECAT, DHS, AFFES, NEXCOM and etc. More information is available at the Contracts section of the website.